Hi, I’m Mrs Lindgren. I’ve been working at Holy Family since 2001, and really enjoy rebuilding computers for our students and faculty to use. Teaching internet safety is one of my passions.
I have a fun ‘Science corner’ in the computer lab that hosts several books, and even some live critters that the Janitors let me keep here. Computer science isn’t the only thing going on here.
- Employed at Holy Family School since 2001
- NETA (Nebraska Educational Technology Association) Secretary
- Former Computer Programmer/computer repair technician/bookkeeper with 15 years experience
- Received Nebraska CTE business/programming teaching certificate in 2018.
- Completed I-Safe Internet Safety Train the Trainer certification in 2003
- Became a Certified Common Sense Media Educator in 2014.
- Network Administrator
- E-Rate filing
- NSSRS database management
- Sycamore Education SIS administrator
- Desktop and Laptop refurbishing
- Free and Low cost software resource implementation
- Web design and maintenance
- Presented at Regional, State, and National Educational Computer Conferences for the past 16 years (presentations online)
Activities outside of school:
- Farm Wife Personal WordPress Page
- Mother – 2 boys & 2 girls ages 16 – 26
- American Cancer Society north region Communications and Online chair Facebook Page
- Boone County Relay for life chair Web Site Facebook Page
- Holy Family School Webmaster web Site
- Zion Luthernan Church Webmaster web site
- 4-H Dog, Cat, and Small animal judge