Let’s work together to complete the requirements while becoming a Common Sense Graphite Certified Educator.
Bring a device of your choice to go online. Lesson plans and notes could also be useful. You will need to access social networks and blogs that you deal with for help filling out profile and application forms.
Start by going to https://www.graphite.org/certified
What are the criteria?
A Common Sense Graphite: Certified Educator must meet the following criteria prior to applying:
- Have a minimum of three years of experience in an educational setting working directly with students
- Have excellent writing skills
- Currently work in a PreK or K–12 setting
- Have significant experience teaching with technology
Experience writing reviews or blogging about kids’ educational products/tech in the classroom is a plus.
During our workshop, we will work together to complete the following steps…
- Create Graphite account
- create three field notes
- create one lesson flow
- Fill out application google form
You will know in about two weeks if you are now a certified educator!